Taycan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
78 Posts
I got the Intelligent range manager and find it horrible. ABRP is much better. The Porsche planning system routed me 2 hours honger on my trip. It does near nothing right. The only worse piece of software is the Porsche Connect. Thank God they got the rest of the car right. I'm not sure why this hasn't drawn more atten on the web. I have been driving Porsche cars since 1967 and it is the worst engineering I have ever experienced.

Conversely, the best way to plan a trip is to identify and put in the next stop when you charge up and stop charging when the indicator says you will have 15% when you get to the destination charger. Be sure you have an alternative that can save you if that charger doesn't work. ABRP will identify that. The percent energy remaining at destination is very accurate and makes using it as range anxiety reducing as experienced in a gas car.

Chuck J

· Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
I don't have the option and that sounds like a good thing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.