Taycan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all…has anyone else experienced a sudden as in overnight drop off in range?… in one charging session the fully charged range on my taycan turbo s dropped from 225 mikes to around 150!… 6 months old car!…its back in with porsche who are doing 2 simultaneous full discharge and recharges to try and reset it… fingers crossed!… but very disconcerting to say the least!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sounds like a bad battery or BMS. So far I've never had a single mile lost on range even after 2 weeks at an airport while we were in Europe. I'm getting about 300 miles on my Turbo with the AC off or about 275 miles with AC in Eco mode (Which is more then adequate)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow.. thats amazing range.. the max I ever saw was 225 miles so maybe its a flawed battery.. thanks so much for the helpful response. Paul

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have chronic range envy!… thanks… very helpful so will put that to my dealer who cant seem to get the car to more than 160 miles!!

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
I have not had that issue. I don't have the battery plus option and usually get 270 to 280 miles on a single charge in Range Mode about 250 to 260 in Normal Mode.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts