Taycan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local dealer says I'd receive CT on June 21,2021.

Does this sound right? I thought it was all looking like Q4

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all
CT ordered 12 of march, no changes for now : production last week of June, and delivery confirmed (yesterday) July 7 in Grenoble France

·
Registered
6 Posts
Schedule I have says vehicle fixed 5/28, but enters body shop 6/11 (assuming the latter is start of production) - delivery in Los Angeles 8/20

·
Registered
102 Posts
The supply chain problems appear to be solved. My car arrived at the dealer ahead of the new date now.
Only they were so surprised they forgot registration…

Pick up this week now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered my Taycan one week ago. Goes into production June 4, completion June 24 and delivery scheduled August 27 in Vancouver Canada
hey Bill!

is this for a cross turismo or a normal Taycan?

my understanding was allocations haven’t been released yet for us Canadians (but could be wrong!)

·
Registered
951 Posts
I ordered my Taycan one week ago. Goes into production June 4, completion June 24 and delivery scheduled August 27 in Vancouver Canada
Hello all
CT ordered 12 of march, no changes for now : production last week of June, and delivery confirmed (yesterday) July 7 in Grenoble France

Congratulations on the orders guys!

@Bill Vancouver Were you able to fully spec your Cross Turismo? What did you pick for your car?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered my Taycan 4CT today in US, with a production date of Sep and delivery date of Dec. Its a 2022 model, the base price went up by ~$4k

·
Registered
31 Posts
My 4S was ordered back in March with an August allocation & TYD shows due at PEC Atlanta mid August, so they are on track, fingers crossed.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I ordered my Taycan 4CT today in US, with a production date of Sep and delivery date of Dec. Its a 2022 model, the base price went up by ~$4k
Welcome to the forum @viswaa

How else did you spec your CT? Interested in seeing the color you went with, other options, packages and so on.
What are you driving at the moment?

·
Registered
153 Posts
I ordered a CT4 on 21 May, the dealer’s last allocation. Before ordering I was told to expect August or Sept delivery. Upon ordering I was told 31 Oct for expected delivery, and that it depended upon specific configuration. Track your dream has been either 29 Oct or 5 Nov for delivery, 29 Oct lately, so it seems I am getting one of the last 2021s. Oh well …

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome to the forum @viswaa

How else did you spec your CT? Interested in seeing the color you went with, other options, packages and so on.
What are you driving at the moment?
Hey @Axiom

Thanks. Current spec: Cherry Metallic with black leather interior. 21" cross turismo design wheels in satin black, have checked all packages (Premium, Performance and Tech). Here is the build code PNPPKFF0.

For a long time I had thought about getting neptune blue. Saw Targa Heritage n cherry metallic in the dealership. Loved the color.

Macan, BMW i3S are my current vehicles. Previously owned BMW 535 with Dinan stage 2, Z4, Cooper S

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered a CT4 on 21 May, the dealer’s last allocation. Before ordering I was told to expect August or Sept delivery. Upon ordering I was told 31 Oct for expected delivery, and that it depended upon specific configuration. Track your dream has been either 29 Oct or 5 Nov for delivery, 29 Oct lately, so it seems I am getting one of the last 2021s. Oh well …
I am not sure if there is much change between 2021 and 2022. Per my dealer Porsche grouped some of the packages and increased the base price almost $4k for 2022. I was told they underpriced the 4CT.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts