Taycan Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
I wish that were the case here. Sadly it’s not. They happily pull people over for it. Depends on the municipality... some don’t but many do.
Yeah that sux. I live in Central Virginia, and the State and County cops don’t care. However I n Northern Virginia (DC ‘burbs), it is different and they will nail you. So like many things, YMMV.

· Registered
23 Posts
Ly3R3:

Have you been able to make any progress on the front plate challenge?

I was thinking a lower mount may be less obtrusive but more difficult with the ACC camera and parking sensors. I would love to find a way to lay it down on the right or left side blades as that would be particularly low key but hard to affix there.

Attachments

· Registered
2020 Taycan Turbo - Gentian Blue
61 Posts
Ly3R3:

Have you been able to make any progress on the front plate challenge?

I was thinking a lower mount may be less obtrusive but more difficult with the ACC camera and parking sensors. I would love to find a way to lay it down on the right or left side blades as that would be particularly low key but hard to affix there.
I haven’t yet. I’m thinking I’ll probably go without till I get my first ticket and then I’ll see what’s out there. If it hasn’t changed from what I see today, I’ll probably try the Skene and keep it in its original placement.

I have a hang up with things not being symmetrical so can’t get behind a tow hook or something else off centered. And in my state, the plate has to be up right (except motorcycles have an exception for mounting plates at an angle or lying down).

· Registered
23 Posts
I appreciate the tow hook benefits but I am just not there yet. Like Lay3r3, I am going to wait on the front plate until I really need to put one on and then see what is out there. I did send a note to Carbonio about their no drill front brackets and they indicated they would explore a Taycan fitment. I expect that will be a real long-shot without a mesh grill to secure the bracket.

That means no parking on public streets in Chicago for the foreseeable being . . .

· Registered
4 Posts
Why all these passions when you are going on a trip. I never liked problems. I prefer to trust professionals who can take care of your vacation. This time I have gathered in Adelaide, the capital of South Australia, a lively and hospitable city. I know that the flight will be long, more than 15 hours, so I want to take care of comfort in advance. Has anyone been there before and can offer some advice?

· Registered
4 Posts
Traveling to Adelaide from the USA has been a great experience for me. The city is filled with culture, history and natural beauty, so I was delighted with the trip. From my experience, I can say that the city has a temperate climate all year round, so I think that you can come at any time and enjoy the pleasant weather. In addition to the weather, I was also pleased with a business flight ticket to Adelaide which allowed me to avoid discomfort during the flight and save my time searching for great deals. The total duration of the flight from the USA to Adelaide was 18 hours 50 minutes, but this was not a problem for me, since I took care of a comfortable flight in advance, using the experience and offers of a reliable company. Therefore, I recommend adding Adelaide to your travel list and taking advantage of great flight deals.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts