2021 Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
Hi all, I'm moving to Porsche having had a Tesla Model 3 performance (which I loved) and I would really like to replicate (as close as possible) what Tesla does with Dashcam and sentry mode. I've looked at BlackVue and Thinkware but I wondered if anyone had managed to get an install done that achieves:
Any ideas or direct experience?
- HD front and rear (Tesla style whole car view would be nice but probably not practical)
- Good night vision
- Sentry mode where the camera starts recording BEFORE the car is knocked (not sure it works as a sentry mode if the incident is only recorded after its happened). I think some sort of radar module would be required.
- Cloud storage of the data so that if the car (and SD card) is stolen or destroyed, you still have the footage (Tesla doesnt do this)
- App to allow viewing of clips. Tesla doesnt do this but does allow control of the status of the cameras.
- Alert if there is an incident
- Smart battery feature so the 12v isn't drained too far. Or subsidiary power source?