Taycan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to insert "drive time and distance" into the rightmost panel of the instrument cluster. I can get the line installed, but all I see are a small clock, with a blank time and distance and "km" to the right. Any help is appreciated.,

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
Did you try asking your dealer. My sales associate told me I can contact him when ever I want if I have any questions or issues.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HAH. My dealer has not exactly been on the ball, and yeah I did try them first. Part of the reason I bought this instead of a Tesla is that I wanted to be able to look them in the eye and say fix this. 1) They were thoroughly confused about how to set the charger to max 85% and even better 2) they titled the car as gasoline-powered (which I have not figured out how to or even if I need to fix). I do get it that this is new technology; I liken it to learning Linux after being a mac or windows person. I shudder to think what service is going to be like.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
I guess I'm lucky. My dealer is a Premier Porsche dealer and their staff is extremely well trained and very helpful that's why I continue to buy cars from them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts