Taycan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m cross shopping the 4s CT and Plaid+ Model S and curious how the timeline usually is with these? I’ve seen “Summer” for US. Has anyone placed an order for CT yet here in US?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just reserved a custom build on Monday. They said they've been allocated one CT at release in August, to be delivered around October or November. Not sure what to expect at other dealers so YMMV

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just reserved a custom build on Monday. They said they've been allocated one CT at release in August, to be delivered around October or November. Not sure what to expect at other dealers so YMMV

I got the first CT4 order in at my dealership. Build date is mid-June with delivery end of August (Los Angeles).

·
Registered
8 Posts
I got the first CT4 order in at my dealership. Build date is mid-June with delivery end of August (Los Angeles).
Hey guys. I ordered my 4S CT last week and got it onto May production. !!! Delivery early July in New Zealand :) Seems like the further away from Germany you are the sooner you get your car. Mine will be the first CT customer delivery in New Zealand

·
Registered
10 Posts
I ordered a CT Turbo S in England in March. First Dealer demonstrators arrive here in July. Mine will be an October build but not confirmed yet.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I ordered a CT4 last week (end of May) and have been told that with my build specs to expect delivery on 31 Oct. Will it be Trick, or will it be Treat?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts