Taycan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2021 Taycan Cross Turismo 4S
6 Posts
Ordered 2 through the business in May. Got mine 21 October but the other one is stalled on the production line and not due until Christmas. Cars ordered from the same dealership in June are now being quoted March 2022.

· Registered
310 Posts
Has anybody actually received his car???
I ordered mine on March 5th......and my delivery dated gets postponed every time a look...
I ordered my 4CT in May and it was at the dealer in CA on 29 Oct. I picked it up on 4 Nov. My understanding is that it all depends upon the build options and the very minimal inventory Porsche keeps on hand … an example of Just Not in Time production methods. I was lucky in that mine arrived with no holds at the port or dealer for parts not installed.

Did you get yours, or are they still telling you “someday?”

· Registered
25 Posts
Has anybody actually received his car???
I ordered mine on March 5th......and my delivery dated gets postponed every time a look...
Hi

mine ordered March ‘21, and heard today that it will be delivered March ‘22. It’s the CT Turbo S variant which I’m told is taking longer. The dealer took 2 other orders in the same week and they’ve both been delivered I think. They were CT 4S. It’s also a UK ordered car and I believe that we have been allocated far fewer than expected.

I hope you’ve got yours now.

matt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.