Taycan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do have general profile up to 85% and home profile to start charging from 10 pm -4 am. However, to change was paused at 70% overnight. Any idea! this is my first time charging it at home, as I just mounted the unit and the electrician placed the plug and the connection.

·
Registered
147 Posts
As a science experiment have only the one profile that charges to 85% and get rid of the other profile. That is what I use for home charging, so far so good.

Reactions: ICU

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you r553. To be more specific I changed the setting to your point with the default "general profile", minimum charge 85%, and set for "optimized charging". No timers active, other than the set up time to leave on daily at 5 am.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Is the software on your charger updated and current? Make sure to check your charger software version.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A quick update. last night the car charged to 85% as instructed to do. I deleted all other profiles and kept only the the default "general profile", minimum charge 85%, and set for "optimized charging". By deleting all other profiles, seems it fixed the issue.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts