Taycan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, Porsche gave the software upgrade which actually decreased the miles I was getting 250-270 estimated range now will not go above 170 (driving very cautiously heating on low as can go for as little time as possible) will this start to creep up again as Porsche has assured me it is perfectly normal and will learn the driving style in thenext weeks/months and increase but I do not believe this as I am getting 1.7-1.9 kwh per mile and this is real-time.

· Registered
2021 taycan 4s
230 Posts
Hi Guys, Porsche gave the software upgrade which actually decreased the miles I was getting 250-270 estimated range now will not go above 170 (driving very cautiously heating on low as can go for as little time as possible) will this start to creep up again as Porsche has assured me it is perfectly normal and will learn the driving style in thenext weeks/months and increase but I do not believe this as I am getting 1.7-1.9 kwh per mile and this is real-time.
this seems to be an issue that is being ignored. my 4S went from over 240 miles at 100% to barely showing 200 miles @100%. people are saying that the colder temps are causing this but I am in FL and it rarely gets below 40f here so I am discounting the climate excuses and I am blaming the software update.

· Registered
1 Posts
Well, this makes me feel better, so thx for that. Mine 2020 Taycan seems stuck at a140 miles charge this week. Just came to the forum to see what was up, and apparently the latest software upgrade is affecting everyone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts