Taycan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally convinced my service men that when in CarPlay and a phone call..the music comes through and can’t hear my call. Doesn’t happen when CarPlay is not connected . Does anyone else have this happening to them in their w021 taycan 4

· Registered
3 Posts
I finally convinced my service men that when in CarPlay and a phone call..the music comes through and can’t hear my call. Doesn’t happen when CarPlay is not connected . Does anyone else have this happening to them in their w021 taycan 4
Well, I have a girlfriend who enjoys playing and calls me frequently as well. We prefer to play on slot machines since they allow us to do so with thrill as well as just for fun. Real stakes and genuine intrigue exist. Of course, in order to avoid disappointment and reduce expenditures, you must play properly and carefully choose the venue for the game, its starter promotions, and other factors. For instance, I discovered a lot of information on the slot machine at pokiesman.com/free-pokies/indian-dreaming/ . Start your studies at the beginning. Our preferred slot machine right now is =)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts