Taycan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2020 Porsche Taycan
25 Posts
Yes. I have my key and my husband has his. When switching between drivers it often takes a couple of minutes to get the settings right (and I usually have to hold the door number button to get my seat reconfigured). I find that if you lock the car, it is a little faster to recognize which fob is opening it and it adjusts just a bit quicker.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes. I have my key and my husband has his. When switching between drivers it often takes a couple of minutes to get the settings right (and I usually have to hold the door number button to get my seat reconfigured). I find that if you lock the car, it is a little faster to recognize which fob is opening it and it adjusts just a bit quicker.
Hmm. I've expected a bit more from Porsche. Our BMW adjusts everything immediately after unlocking it - everything is ready by the time I've put my seatbelt on. But it only happens when unlocking the car, of course.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.