Taycan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
We were supposed to put up the deposit on our 4S today but couldn’t make up our minds on the colour do have moved it up tomorrow. Our choices are metallic black with the Bordeaux red and black interior / Carrera white with Bordeaux red and black/ Carrera white with black interior. We are thinking of going with the Mission E concept wheels if we pick the white and have it painted in Black if we go with the black exterior. Appreciate any help on making the decision. Also is the electric charging cover option useful?

·
Registered
817 Posts
Welcome to the forum @JGPT! In my opinion the Mission E wheels are the way to go regardless of which color you pick. I'd say Carrera White with Bordeaux Red interior and white Mission E wheels.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum @JGPT! In my opinion the Mission E wheels are the way to go regardless of which color you pick. I'd say Carrera White with Bordeaux Red interior and white Mission E wheels.
Thank you so much @Smitty11. Have always driven black cars and so I guess it is goqd to have a change. Also, everyone in the family thinks that the car looks amazing in white while in black,the lines are lost

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone,
We were supposed to put up the deposit on our 4S today but couldn’t make up our minds on the colour do have moved it up tomorrow. Our choices are metallic black with the Bordeaux red and black interior / Carrera white with Bordeaux red and black/ Carrera white with black interior. We are thinking of going with the Mission E concept wheels if we pick the white and have it painted in Black if we go with the black exterior. Appreciate any help on making the decision. Also is the electric charging cover option useful?
Remember Black isn’t a color,
it’s a job.

i have had a white Macan S in white exterior and red/black interior... awesome

Now I have a Cayenne Coupe Hybrid in dark grey exterior (a news for us... white lovers) and red/black interior... good combo more elegant and understatement

I have also now a 992s in white exterior and black interior... sportier, light and clear

my next car will be a taycan white exterior and black interior with black exterior accent...

i think white exterior is a step ahead because it’s always like clean (also dirty), it’s more looked (this can be a pro but also cons)

·
Registered
817 Posts
Thank you so much @Smitty11. Have always driven black cars and so I guess it is goqd to have a change. Also, everyone in the family thinks that the car looks amazing in white while in black,the lines are lost
White has become synonymous with the Taycan since the Mission E. I love black on certain cars but you're right, on the Taycan the body lines hide away.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have decided to go with the Carrera white exterior and the Bordeaux red and black interior. Husband wants the Mission E wheels , we are now debating between keeping the Mission E as is or having it painted in high gloss black. In Singapore where we live , if the Mission E option is chosen, it automatically pairs it with the larger brake callipers( choices of colour are white, black and yellow no red, sadly) . Anyone here who has had the Mission E painted , also what callipers would look best with the car colour we have chosen?

·
Registered
602 Posts
We have decided to go with the Carrera white exterior and the Bordeaux red and black interior. Husband wants the Mission E wheels , we are now debating between keeping the Mission E as is or having it painted in high gloss black. In Singapore where we live , if the Mission E option is chosen, it automatically pairs it with the larger brake callipers( choices of colour are white, black and yellow no red, sadly) . Anyone here who has had the Mission E painted , also what callipers would look best with the car colour we have chosen?
I think since you're going with white you need to go with the Mission E wheels. If you want to stay true to the Mission E look then white calipers would be the choice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts