Taycan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Taycan Cross Turismo 4S 2022
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question: Has anyone got this problem and if so, how did it get corrected? All my 4 cameras (CT 4S 2022) are now disabled (camera icon with a red bar across and a black screen). The distance detectors are still fully active however. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
Quick question: Has anyone got this problem and if so, how did it get corrected? All my 4 cameras (CT 4S 2022) are now disabled (camera icon with a red bar across and a black screen). The distance detectors are still fully active however. Thanks in advance
I have a 2021 4S (4500mi) and recently started having similar issues with the Park Assist cameras. My problem was intermittent, sometimes all cameras were good, sometimes just the rear camera showing inop, other times all cameras were marked bad/unavailable (red bar across each camera icon). Ended up taking it in to the dealer the next time it happened so that they could hook up a computer and pull the fault codes. The codes gave them some info into what was going on but not enough to pinpoint the exact problem. Service manager downloaded and saved the data from the car, reset the system and all cameras tested Ok. I was asked to monitor and if/when it happened again to bring it back to see if any new codes were generated and/or additional data available to help troubleshooting. Long story short, ended up leaving the car and they diagnosed it to be an internal issue with the "Central Control Unit for Assistance Systems". A new unit was ordered and replaced along with the cameras being recalibrated. Just picked up the car today and all is good... so far. Will take some time to confirm issue has been really put to bed.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I am having EXACTLY the same problem. Restarting the car did not fix the glitch.

·
Registered
Taycan Cross Turismo 4S 2022
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am having EXACTLY the same problem. Restarting the car did not fix the glitch.
There is Cable issue from manufacturing. In my case there was oxydation on all connection. The repaired all the cables. A 2 days job as they had to remove the front bumper and the two front wings.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts