Taycan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any ordered the bramble interior yet? Curious what it actually looks like in real life conditions. The example at the 4S reveal sometimes looks interesting and other times looks too light. Just thinking of trying something different for my Turbo S order...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thinking of Dolomite Silver exterior with gloss black Mission E, black calipers, carbon and some other goodies. The interior is what I'm struggling with. Personally I feel all black is too plain and hides a lot of the Taycan's elegant interior design. Purple is interesting because it is a bit retro, but all purple is quite monochromatic, so the Bramble interior could be interesting my fear is that the grey is too light and makes the interior have too much contrast.

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you get the Dolomite Silver/mission E, I Would recommend the black and white Porsche crest in the wheels. It really complements the car.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm actually a fan of the all-black interior because it brings out the lighting and displays.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the Racetec interior in gray/black. It was spec’d by the dealer but it’s quite sharp and different.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts