Taycan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks

Has anyone had an issue with their auto regen switching off during driving? In the last few weeks when I'm in auto regen mode it randomly switches off saying "Auto Regeneration not available". I'm starting to think theres a loose connection to a sensor but if anyone else has experienced this and can advise I'd appreciate it.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
Yes that has happened to me a few times. Not sure why so I switched to Regeneration instead and it stays on until I shut the car off. Next time I visit my dealer I'm going to ask why the Auto Regeneration some times shut off while driving and see what they say.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup problem is I don't really like the normal regen mode (I doin't like the constant drag when you come off the accelerator) so for me its auto or nothing! I will get Porsche to look at it when I bring the car in for its software update.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
Be sure to let us know when they say.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually now that I think of it it might be after a road bump... I'll try it next few days and report back.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
It would be nice if there were a setting that allows you to keep it on all the time rather than having to choose it every time you get in the car.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can by setting up your individual profile and selecting auto regen. When I get in the car I simply select my Individual setting on the Ferrari like Manettino selector on the steering wheel.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
Unfortunately mine does not have the individual option.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts