Taycan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting together a Taycan GTS, need to make it perfect haha!

PDCC (+$3600): helpful? I'm not an aggressive driver nor am I going to track it. But I do enjoy driving on the windy mountain roads here.

Rear Axle Steering (+$1600): planning on getting this, unless it's a waste of money

PCCB (+$5600): I selected Mission E wheels so PSCB is minimum. Is it worth upgrading to ceramic? I hate brake dust. I was told I would never have to change the disks ever for the life of the car with this option. Any downsides other than cost?

Burmeister (+$5800): Do most people feel that the Bose is plenty? Any strong feelings that Burmeister is significantly better? While I'm no audiophile, I do love immersive music in a car.

19.2kW On-Board Charger (+$1700): Does this even work in the US??

· Registered
19 Posts
I have a turbo S with all of these. The only one that I wouldn't have gotten is the 19.2kW on board charger. In the US I don't think we're set up to handle that. Love the rear axle steering and the Burmeister. Mission E wheels are beautiful so the carbon ceramic brakes are necessary. I don't track mine but the PDCC sure makes it handle well. I never regret the things I include, but only the things I don't.

· Registered
172 Posts
PDCC (+$3600): yes, for sporty driving. Others may even not notice it's on board!

Rear Axle Steering (+$1600): definitely yes! improves handling, parking, stability, everything!

PCCB (+$5600): PSCB is big enough and now lighter (since MY'21)

Burmeister (+$5800): Bose is good, Burmester is awesome. But if your music source is the phone, that's maybe already the weak spot. I wouldn't.

19.2kW On-Board Charger (+$1700): I have it and rarely need it. Reason being: if I charge AC, it can be slow (overnight or so).

· Registered
11 Posts
Putting together a Taycan GTS, need to make it perfect haha! PDCC (+$3600): helpful? I'm not an aggressive driver nor am I going to track it. But I do enjoy driving on the windy mountain roads here. Rear Axle Steering (+$1600): planning on getting this, unless it's a waste of money PCCB (+$5600): I selected Mission E wheels so PSCB is minimum. Is it worth upgrading to ceramic? I hate brake dust. I was told I would never have to change the disks ever for the life of the car with this option. Any downsides other than cost? Burmeister (+$5800): Do most people feel that the Bose is plenty? Any strong feelings that Burmeister is significantly better? While I'm no audiophile, I do love immersive music in a car. 19.2kW On-Board Charger (+$1700): Does this even work in the US??
Another consideration, given that you are not an aggressive driver, is to go with the 4S and then load up with options. this is the route I took and I am very pleased with the car and the cost (vs GTS).

· Registered
1 Posts
Putting together a Taycan GTS, need to make it perfect haha!

PDCC (+$3600): helpful? I'm not an aggressive driver nor am I going to track it. But I do enjoy driving on the windy mountain roads here.

Rear Axle Steering (+$1600): planning on getting this, unless it's a waste of money

PCCB (+$5600): I selected Mission E wheels so PSCB is minimum. Is it worth upgrading to ceramic? I hate brake dust. I was told I would never have to change the disks ever for the life of the car with this option. Any downsides other than cost?

Burmeister (+$5800): Do most people feel that the Bose is plenty? Any strong feelings that Burmeister is significantly better? While I'm no audiophile, I do love immersive music in a car.

19.2kW On-Board Charger (+$1700): Does this even work in the US??
I think it's not a bad option for you to choose 4S. After that, you can download additional options. This is a good option. I think you will be very pleased with the car and the cost (compared to the GTS version)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts