Taycan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just placed my order for my Taycan RWD yesterday. Pretty excited. Had a question the Apex Protect Vehicle Security system that the dealer sold me. It sounds like Lojack basically and uses gps to track your car and they guarantee a 2 hour recovery period by the police if your car is stolen. I did some research though and see that this is a service that is marketed to dealerships to use for their inventory. My question is did anyone go with the Apex Protect Security System when they boufgt their vehicle and if so do think it was worth it? My dealer is charging around $1500 for this which includes a 3 year subscription to the service.

Thanks,
S

·
Registered
2021 taycan 4s
205 Posts
I just placed my order for my Taycan RWD yesterday. Pretty excited. Had a question the Apex Protect Vehicle Security system that the dealer sold me. It sounds like Lojack basically and uses gps to track your car and they guarantee a 2 hour recovery period by the police if your car is stolen. I did some research though and see that this is a service that is marketed to dealerships to use for their inventory. My question is did anyone go with the Apex Protect Security System when they boufgt their vehicle and if so do think it was worth it? My dealer is charging around $1500 for this which includes a 3 year subscription to the service.

Thanks,
S
you've been took by the finance guy upselling an unneeded alarm system/tracker.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts