Taycan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put down a reservation deposit at my local dealer who said I would be hearing from Porsche. That was several weeks ago and I have not heard anything from Porsche. I am starting to get a little anxious about whether I have a confirmed reservation. Has anyone on the forum put down a reservation deposit? I assume so.

Could anyone who has put down a deposit share whether or not they have heard from Porsche directly?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I would call the dealership. It did take over a month before I received the funky certificate in the mail but did get a congratulations email from Porsche in about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I put mine down in April or so.. got the certificate a month or so ago..
I would like to know when do we pick all the fun stuff?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I put my deposit in in February and eventually got the certificate and a book. I'm in contact with my dealer but nothing until after the official introduction in September.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would call the dealership. It did take over a month before I received the funky certificate in the mail but did get a congratulations email from Porsche in about 2 weeks.
Thank you. I have done so. I have a feeling that they put me on their "private list" but never registered my deposit with Porsche.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts