Taycan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most HUDs have the ability to change its position on the screen but neither i nor the dealer can see how to do this - or adjust the brightness. Has anyone found out if these are possible? Also a pity the night view assist cant be put onto the windscreen HUD as warnings can be hard to spot if you are focusing on a dark road ahead...

·
Registered
2020 Porsche Taycan 4S and 2019 Mercedes 560V
4 Posts
Most HUDs have the ability to change its position on the screen but neither i nor the dealer can see how to do this - or adjust the brightness. Has anyone found out if these are possible? Also a pity the night view assist cant be put onto the windscreen HUD as warnings can be hard to spot if you are focusing on a dark road ahead...
Text White Font Black-and-white

Reactions: St00k

·
Super Moderator
802 Posts
I find HUD controls are always hard to find. Test drove an M5 and it took a long time for me to find them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
So I figured it out on my Taycan it only took a couple hours (it’s not correctly described in the on screen owners manual)!!

Adjusting the HUD is done by toggling through the instrument cluster circles. There’s one on the right the middle and the left. If you hit the toggle switch one more time none of these are highlighted but on the HUD you’ll notice that there are now menu options. Scroll to adjustments and you can now change brightness/height/rotation.

Whew

1 - 4 of 4 Posts