Taycan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2021 Taycan 4s and found out that I could purchase the "Active Lane Keeping"
from Porsche Connect Store. So I did so and got an email receipt for the Purchase of $950 + tax.
When I went into Porsche Connect to see what my services were, it shows "Active Lane Keeping"
is in Activation and check back later. I had my Taycan parked outside with a good Cellular connection
and was Parked and Locked as instructed. I never got any notice on the car that this options was
ready for install. This was over 1 month ago and still no download into the car. I checked with my dealer,
Porsche NA, and even Porsche DE and no one can tell me how to fix it. I have filed several help request
tickets through my dealer and Porsche NA. Still no help after 35 days.
Porsche Connect still shows "Active Lane Keeping" in Activation, check back shortly. I was able to select the
WiFi to Internet FOD which downloaded to car ok and was activated ok, but the ALK is still stuck in activation queue.
Can someone who has had this issue tell me how to resolve it or how to delete this FOD from the activation queue?
I have tried just about everything with no progress. Would deleting my Porsche ID Account and creating another one
allow me to then try this process again? Everything else with PCM seems to be working ok.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Although not a Taycan owner but as an IT professional I would like to speculate that something is blocking the operation from completing. At the PC computer level, a reboot or restart usually helps. Or your transaction never completed at the Porsche computer level and it is not releasing the software to be downloaded. Deleting your account and creating another one would probably compound the problem.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recently purchased a 2021 Taycan 4s and found out that I could purchase the "Active Lane Keeping"
from Porsche Connect Store. So I did so and got an email receipt for the Purchase of $950 + tax.
When I went into Porsche Connect to see what my services were, it shows "Active Lane Keeping"
is in Activation and check back later. I had my Taycan parked outside with a good Cellular connection
and was Parked and Locked as instructed. I never got any notice on the car that this options was
ready for install. This was over 1 month ago and still no download into the car. I checked with my dealer,
Porsche NA, and even Porsche DE and no one can tell me how to fix it. I have filed several help request
tickets through my dealer and Porsche NA. Still no help after 35 days.
Porsche Connect still shows "Active Lane Keeping" in Activation, check back shortly. I was able to select the
WiFi to Internet FOD which downloaded to car ok and was activated ok, but the ALK is still stuck in activation queue.
Can someone who has had this issue tell me how to resolve it or how to delete this FOD from the activation queue?
I have tried just about everything with no progress. Would deleting my Porsche ID Account and creating another one
allow me to then try this process again? Everything else with PCM seems to be working ok.
Were you able to solve your issue? Otherwise please write me a private message.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
1,022 Posts
I would also like to know if his issue was solved. BTW welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
1,022 Posts
No. Fortunately I am not.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
1,022 Posts
PassGas can you send me a PM? Thx in advanced. New members can’t start convos for some reason…
Your PM did come through. Good luck with your quest for a Taycan 4S.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am happy to report that finally the FODs have been successfully activated.
In case you're reading this conversation because you are experiencing a similar problem, please write me a private message with your Porsche ID and VIN.

@PassGas would it be possible to add something like [Solved] to the title of this thread?

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
1,022 Posts
In case you're reading this conversation because you are experiencing a similar problem, please write me a private message with your Porsche ID and VIN.

@PassGas would it be possible to add something like [Solved] to the title of this thread?

Done

·
Registered
3 Posts

I am new to this site and having a similar issue with FOD. Would like to know how do you send a PM?

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
1,022 Posts
I am new to this site and having a similar issue with FOD. Would like to know how do you send a PM?
Click on the user iron and then on start a conversation.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I am new so not allowed to send a message.
How did you figure this out?
I have 3 services stuck in activation.
Pdls, inno drive and alk.
Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts

Where you ever to get this resolved? I’m in the same boat…purchases are stuck in activation

1 - 15 of 15 Posts