Taycan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, i have a question about the seats of the taycan 4S.

what would you advise ? The 8 way or the 14 way seats ?
Because the 14 way costs about 1750€ more then 8 way seats.
i have no interest in the 18 way sport seats.
the only thing that pulls me to the 14 way seats is that you automatic adjust the steering weel, and the memory function and thats only because the side mirror automaticly goes down (this is important for the rims) and also you adjust the head rest.

Is the massage function any good ? I havent seen a topic or A video that demostrates it.

als would you think that a rear dimming mirror is a nice option ? I have never had it in my car so i wouldnt know

·
Registered
6 Posts
Pretty sure the rear dimming is a standard feature at least in the US. It’s a pretty low end feature to have as an option on a $100k car. The 8 way seats are fine for some but the 14 way seats are better. Having manual steering adjustment is really no big deal but some like the memory feature to reset the wheel automatically but I think you will vary the seat and wheel position depending on what kind of driving you’re doing anyway.

The one big feature missing with the 8 way seats is lumbar support adjustment but that has not been a dealbreaker for me personally. I have yet to drive more than 60 miles/100 km at a time so maybe time will tell but the foam seems to be the same between seats. I managed to find a killer deal on a 4S with almost no “fluffy” options and I can’t complain.

A lot of the “options” are software based which is something to consider.

8 way seats have 3 memory settings and auto mirror lowering as well so it is not something added to the 14 way upgrade.

Hi guys, i have a question about the seats of the taycan 4S.

what would you advise ? The 8 way or the 14 way seats ?
Because the 14 way costs about 1750€ more then 8 way seats.
i have no interest in the 18 way sport seats.
the only thing that pulls me to the 14 way seats is that you automatic adjust the steering weel, and the memory function and thats only because the side mirror automaticly goes down (this is important for the rims) and also you adjust the head rest.

Is the massage function any good ? I havent seen a topic or A video that demostrates it.

als would you think that a rear dimming mirror is a nice option ? I have never had it in my car so i wouldnt know

1 - 2 of 2 Posts