Taycan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my new taycan 10 days and am thrilled with the car. I have only charged the car twice and it went smoothly. Only problem I had was getting the garage doors to hook up, but called the company and they walked me through it. The car is the basic model, still fast enough, handles beautifully and looks great in white with the e wheels and red and black interior. Got the premium package which has very nice features. I am not a fan of the electronic a/c ducts. Much easier to angle ducts manually then go into settings when you want to change directions. Getting use to the various controls, but all seem to be working nicely. All in all so far, great.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nice congrats! - I was skeptical of the electronic air ducts at first but over time I've become a big "fan" of them. I have the Ac on eco mode and totally automatic and it seems to really work well, heats/cools the cabin in a more gentle and balanced way and theres no jet of air in my face which I personally like. Anyway give it some time, set it on auto/eco and forget, hopefully you will get to like it :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Very cool! Congrats on your new partner :)

Yea, I think Porsche should not have made the AC-Ducts electronic, it's just a complete inconvinience. Getting mine end of Feburary or Early March. They already sent me an email telling it's getting in to production soon. Have fun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts