Taycan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi has anyone else had a recall to have the lower trailing arm replaced? Just wondered how long it takes to do the job?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi has anyone else had a recall to have the lower trailing arm replaced? Just wondered how long it takes to do the job?
Which Taycan is involved in this recall?
I checked on the Porsche website for recalls on the 2020 4S and there were none.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
774 Posts
Have not heard of that yet.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
774 Posts
Just check my Vin number on line and the are no recalls for my 4S.

·
Registered
2021 taycan 4s
138 Posts
Which Taycan is involved in this recall?
I checked on the Porsche website for recalls on the 2020 4S and there were none.
there was a small range of cars involved in this recall, for assurance call your service dept and they will be able to assure you of the status of your car

·
Registered
951 Posts
Porsche just announced a recall for 43,000 Taycans.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
774 Posts
Just contacted my dealer and they advise me that my 2021 Taycan 4S is not involved in the recall.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
774 Posts
Does anyone know for sure if all 2021 Taycan 4S models are subject to the recall or only certain Vin numbers? My dealer is telling mine is not but it may be too early in the recall process for them to know for sure.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
774 Posts
I going to stop by my dealer tomorrow morning and see if there is in fact a list of Taycan's affected by the recall. If they don't have one I think I'll ask my Service Advisor to run the Vin on a 2020 Taycan to see if anything shows up. I have a feeing that the Vin's subject to the recall will be notified directly by Porsche and not your local dealer.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
774 Posts
So I spent about an hour at my dealer today speaking with the Service Manager, my Service Advisor and my Sales Associate and each one has assured me that my 2021 Taycan 4S is not subject to the recall campaign. They told me if my Vin number was part of this campaign it would show up in their system. So unless I get something to the contrary I will assume my vehicle is okay. We shall see.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts