Porsche Taycan EV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A prototype for the upcoming Taycan Cross Turismo was spotted testing in Spain. While it does have camouflage on there's no hiding its shooting brake look.

For whatever reason I was expecting something a bit more drastic looking. But I think this shape works with the Taycan's profile. What does everyone else think?

·
Registered
220 Posts
I expected the Cross Turismo to look more like a SUV so this is a pleasant surprise for me. I like this shooting brake look that Porsche is going for here.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From a design stand point this could've gone so many different ways. Assuming that this is going to be the overall shape, I think Porsche did a good job with it.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Is anyone concerned about what rear passenger head and shoulder room would be like? The Cross Turismo seems restrictive. Hopefully not as much as the Taycan sedan. Was hoping the CT could be my family hauler if the sedan is too tight.

·
Registered
453 Posts
The Taycan Cross Turismo was spied again. Aside from the wheels, can anyone spot changes in this one from the last spy shot set?

·
Registered
220 Posts
I found video of the Taycan Cross Turismo in action on the nurburgring and like the sedan, it HAULS

I wonder if it's going to have the same performance at the Turbo and Turbo S.

Also, I find it a bit funny that Porsche is still putting the fake exhaust on the Cross Turismo tester.

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm diappointed by how low the ground clearance is.... What attracted me to the Cross Turismo was it's more-crossover stance (thus CROSS Turismo) in the non-spy videos from a year ago... The way that the back "wagon" window is blacked out makes the thing look like a hearse ... Yeah, I don't get why they have to do all this fake trim for fake exhausts, fake lighting, etc... What's the point, really? What are they afraid of? Seems like Monty Python absurd...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts