Taycan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Taycan gets new colors for 2021 as seen in the configurator for some markets so far.

For the exterior new colors include Neptune Blue, Cherry Metallic, Frozenberry Metallic, Coffee Beige Metallic, Mahongany Metallic, Ice Grey Metallic and Crayon. Inside its Bramble (pairs well with Frozenberry), Graphite Blue/Slate Grey and Basalt Black/Meranti Brown.

Cherry Metallic
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Alloy wheel

Coffee Beige
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive design

Crayon

Frozen Berry Metallic
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Motor vehicle

Ice Grey Metallic

Mahogany Metallic
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Supercar

Neptune Blue
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Performance car

Bramble (Leather Interior/Leather Seats)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Center console

Graphite Blue/Slate Grey (Leather-Free Interior)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Steering part

Basalt Black/Meranti Brown (Two-Tone Club Leather Interior Olea)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Steering wheel Center console

·
Registered
608 Posts
I reached out to Porsche about these new colors and I got confirmation that they will be coming to the US. I got this response from Calvin Kim, Product Spokesperson, Taycan.

"Regarding the colors, we’ll get them, but timing and roll-out order is unknown"

·
Registered
1 Posts
To honest. I find all these colors so drab! Always the dark, interior! BLACK / GRAY / BLACK and more BLACK... BASALT.... Common!
About a nice rich cognac brown. There should be more colors like ICE blue or colors that will embrace the shape and show its curves.

I have a nice audi e-tron with cognac interior with some wood accent with some black alcentara.
Porsche needs to break up the interior.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
817 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Georgia. Nice to have you onboard.

·
Registered
16 Posts
To honest. I find all these colors so drab! Always the dark, interior! BLACK / GRAY / BLACK and more BLACK... BASALT.... Common!
About a nice rich cognac brown. There should be more colors like ICE blue or colors that will embrace the shape and show its curves.

I have a nice audi e-tron with cognac interior with some wood accent with some black alcentara.
Porsche needs to break up the interior.
That is exactly my tought. I ordered mine in complete white. Carrerawhite and Chalk/black interior with red seatbelts. Personally, I found it to be really nice!

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
817 Posts
That is exactly my tought. I ordered mine in complete white. Carrerawhite and Chalk/black interior with red seatbelts. Personally, I found it to be really nice!
That sounds really nice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts